A Second Generation
Located on Long Island, NY
- Caging and bank deposits
- Credit card authorization
- Label generation
- Bulk packaging
- Large packaging stations for complex jobs
- Customer designed pick and pack stations
- Returns processing
|All performed in the shortest possible turnaround time.
FulfillmentPLUS is dedicated to offering our clients all of the above
- Free expert advice on critical aspects of delivery which means you, as our client get an unpaid consultant on everything from packaging to postal rates.
- We'll torture test your packaging and dry-run ship it because both our company reputations are riding on how your package looks when it arrives.
- You, as our client stay up-to-date on packaging innovations because as soon as we see something new, we'll send you a sample.
- We provide you, as our client with different postal rate alternatives in time for you to switch to a more effective rate.
- On-site loading, weighing and pickup by postal trucks allowing you, as our client to bypass some of the steps in the postal flow.
- Shipping internationally (we can take care of all the details.)
Our client roster includes catalog houses, insurance companies, airlines, ad agencies,
publishers, direct mailers, sales incentive houses, non-profits, space advertisers,
infomercial and TV commercial products.
These and other companies have benefitted
by outsourcing their fulfillment needs in a variety of ways such as:
- Eliminating fixed overhead costs, such as additional staff and space.
- Minimizing start up costs.
- Better economies of scale = LOWER PRICING.
- Utilizing Fulfillment PLUS equipment, such as forklifts.
- Using our services only when needed, leading to efficient handling and costs during peaks and valleys in your own business.
- Focusing on MARKETING of your next project/promotion while FulfillmentPLUS handles the implementation.
|Click Now for your FREE estimate